Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Leap of Faith

Sorry it has been so long...Danny reminded me tonight at church that I still have a blog...Is anybody out thereeeeee?????


Things are great, wonderful and awesome with us. My work is going great -I have had the opportunity to substitute teach this year (I am a teacher's aid in Content Mastery) - now I am getting practice for the "real world". School is going well..I'm taking Algebra and Spanish I - Luckily we have a large Hispanic population at my schoool so I can practice alot.

The "Leap of Faith" title actully refers to my wonderful husband, Preston. He quit his job as an insurance agent at Tx Farm Bureau and is now working very hard getting "The Culinary Ministry" established. He gave his notice on Sept 5th and we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams....He has already set up regular meals at several churches throughout the metroplex and is now looking at establishing the heart of the ministry....working with at-risk young adults. I am SOOOOOO proud of him. God called him and Preston is responding in such a way that I never could have thought possible.

Please pray for us as we embark upon this wonderful journey.

www.servingmeals.org

2 comments:

karen b said...

welcome back, wezie!

A Hopeful Hollar Knits said...

I'm so happy for your family. It sounds like things are going great!