Sunday, November 16, 2008

New links to visit....

I just added two new links for you to visit: Heart and Seoul is about the journey of a couple adopting from Korea. In order to raise money for the adoption, they have launched a dessert business. I have personally tasted some of the desserts and not only are they delicious, they are also beautiful. Keep them in mind for your holiday entertaining.

The second site is Bluebonnets and Brownies. One of my classmates at Ashford University is a transplanted Texan living in the northeast and has found little in the way of southern comfort food up there. This site is a tribute Tex-Mex and other foods that we all find comfort in!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Louise,
Thanks so much for linking to my blog! I appreciate it!

Mary said...

Thanks Wezie!
You are awesome!