Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ahhh! It's the weekend!!!

This is not my dog, but I would like to be doing what this dog is doing all weekend long! Back in the old days Preston would call me and say.."it's the weekend" and it used to mean something...Now it means that we are going to be really busy until it's time to go back to work on Monday. Not that I am complaining...I love my life, but sometimes it can get a little hectic....and what's up with all of this laundry? Does anyone hate mopping the floor more than me? I'm glad football season is starting. On Saturdays, when I get a chance, I love to lay on the couch with college football on...it has to be Saturday because college football sounds different from Pro football. I love to listen to college football while I am laying on the couch, half asleep - imagining cool weather, sweaters, khaki pants and scarves in places like Ann Arbor, MI or State College, PA...Nothing sounds better than college football in the fall, on the couch when you are half-asleep.

3 comments:

Jennifer Schroeder said...

i'll make you a deal. i LOVE to clean (yes, it really is a sickness), but i hate to cook. if you'll cook my meals for me, then i'll clean your house and do your laundry. please, please, please say yes. i am tired of eating $0.98 budget gourment dinners from walmart.

Wezie said...

You'd have to move closer - I'll let you know when there's a cute little orange house for sale on our block....

Jenn said...

ira loves college football. especially OU!
BOOMER SOONER!!!