Monday, March 13, 2006

Where In the World is A Chorus Line?

So, I casually mentioned to my dear, sweet, thoughtful husband today that I was in the mood to watch A Chorus Line The Movie and to pick it up at Blockbuster when he took Rebekah...2 hours later, they are still not home...Rebekah finally calls and says that they have been to 2 Blockbuster's, Hollywood, Kroger, Alberston's and Walmart...no luck! I probably would have given up after Bockbuster - not Preston...he aims to please!!!!

Those songs have been running through my head for the past few days and I thought it would be a good spring break movie...Does anybody have it??? Would you lend it to me if you did??? By the time I order it online and get it, spring break will be over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wezie! I Have A Chorus Line and I have the sountrack also! Let me know if you still need it! Call my cell. 682-429-8027.